Saturday, June 2, 2012

Welcome to my little world


" Island Angel " by Suzanne Conner
             Welcome to Firefly Evenings , devoted to art , design , and musings on the world around me . I have always loved creating,  mostly through pottery , sewing , baking , painting and many other interests. All I know is that I must create ..... and so I do . Please join me in enjoying the simple things in life like sitting back and taking in the beauty of our Creator's world on a firefly evening .
" Anna at the beach " by Suzanne Conner
These are a few of  my paintings I've recently done . I love to paint angels , this one has a seashell on her dress and I love the shimmery colors in her clothes and wings . I do believe we have guardian angels that watch over us , I imagined mine looked like this one !  The painting on the left is of my niece , Anna , on a beautiful summer day . Growing up here in the Panhandle of Florida , this was our typical summer day , balmy , and beautiful ..... usually followed by a  tall glass of lemonade mixed with tea . I wouldn't trade it for anything !

1 comment:

  1. I,ll give you $10,000 each for those paintings. No? Would you take $15,000 a piece then?

    ReplyDelete