Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summertime , where the living is easy


                                                     " Let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see "


" Sunkissed  "  by Suzanne Conner


                              I want to celebrate the first days of summer with a kiss from the sun, but tropical storm Debbie has other plans . But in the meantime I can make my list and look forward to the sun coming out . On my list to do this summer ......... take a picnic somewhere special like Torreya Park , go to Appalachicola and paint on Arlene's front porch for a week end , indulge in pedicures regularly , build a clothesline ( I love the smell of crisp air dried sheets ) , spend some quality, time with my family , sit under the sprinklers and stay cool ! Maybe read those books I got for some summer reading last summer , paint with friends .... with a little wine and generally just take it easy . Meanwhile I am getting ready to show my work at Polka Dot Press for Art Walk and put more art in at Sweet Patina . My work will be at Bedfellows another week or two so it looks like a busy summer ......... now where is that bottle of Neutragena SunGlow ?


view from Arlene's front porch



1 comment: