Friday, June 15, 2012

Sunday Best


" Sunday Best " by Suzanne Conner , inspired by Frantic Ann Morely
                           Last night's Art Walk was a success ! It is so much fun and despite the rain , a good group of art lovers came out . A lot of people asked me what was my inspiration for many of the pieces , I have to say that one woman stands out that truly inspired me to paint women and that is Frantic Ann Morely . I did this painting for a friend of mine that is similar to Ann's Island girls , I try not to get too close to her style , but since this was for a friend , I came close . Sadly , she is no longer with us but I can imagine her up in heaven enjoying the marvelous colors and vibrancy that marked her time and talents here on earth . Thank you for all who came out and more painting to come . Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment