Sunday, June 17, 2012

Salt water in our veins

"Ocean's Hem" by Suzanne Conner
       " Far , Far on that untrodden shore , God's secret place I find ".                   G. Tersteegan


" Ocean Strand " by Suzanne Conner
             A darling young lady, Erin , and I were having a conversation this week about being born and raised in Florida . Both of us agreed that when we needed to be soothed or reinvigorated , we go to the coast or just to water in general . But the coast with its waves crashing and the seagulls .... I just know these are the sounds that I crave the most . Seeing the turquoise waters and the white sand and being lulled by the waves , I am in heaven . My first memories are of the beach and playing in the sand . It is a powerful pull for us to experience the awesomeness and beauty of God's creation . I am always amazed . Erin and I both agreed , we have salt water coursing through  our veins ! Till next time , Suz

1 comment: