Monday, July 30, 2012

Stormy Weather


Do you ever feel blown away? Sometimes it is in a good way and sometimes .... not so good . This has been my month to be blown away , in both ways .So many friends lately are dealing with things that I have only read about in the papers . One friend found out that the pain he was feeling in his back was stage four cancer that had metastisized , I saw my brothers children for the first time since he took his life almost four years ago ...very emotional , a young friend of my daughter's drowned in a diving accident last week , I finally sold my mothers house in Blountstown after four years of being up for sale , I found joy in painting that I had only dreamed of , wow , its been a month ! I just have to hand this over to my Creator , knowing that it is in His hands that it is as it should be . I just have to readjust my sails , shake the salt water off of me and continue on . I can  move ahead and count my many blessings and not forget to thank God for His answers . Suz

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're having to go through such a tough time. Hang in there and know that all of us are richer because of your art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jim , it was the anniversary of Mama and Daddy passing last week and you know how it is . My faith is strong and my outlook is good , just those valleys . Thank you about my art , I feel somehow it is my ministry !

      Delete
  2. I love you my sweet sister. The painting of the sheep is so amazing. Thank you for your words of encouragement above. I needed to hear this today.

    ReplyDelete