Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Olympic category !

" Turtle Games " by Suzanne Conner
                                I hope everyone had a great fourth of July ! It was strange it being in the middle of the week but we had a nice time regardless . Lu and her hubby Sonny came over for pulled pork sandwiches , corn on the cob and blackberry cobbler . We watched Rosemary and Thyme episodes on netflix and pulled out old photos and laughed and cried . I love getting together with my family. There aren't too many of us these days but the ones that are here , we love and cherish . You don't realize how important relationships are until they're gone sometimes . Now I savor every moment and I don't want to miss any thing ! I am getting ready for the next show at Polka Dot Press , session two of the Art of Summer Living the Market District is putting on . I look forward to the experience and truly enjoy Kim and Nancy there , they are wonderful and have so many great ideas . I have loved being at Bedfellows with Gina and the girls , they have been so great and gracious to me . Have a good week and enjoy , my painting is called      "Turtle Games " ( just in time for the summer olympics ! ) and is shown over at Sweet Patina on Thomasville Rd . If you haven't been in there yet , it is quite the treat for the eyes , I love it ! Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment